Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Samuel's words

I love to make lists, and since this one so dear & joyful to my heart, I want to jot this down before I forget. The new thing to share is that Samuel is using a whole lot more verbal words now.  Philip and I love to compare notes on the latest & greatest we hear out of his mouth:
Hi
Bye
Shoes
Wawa
Bird
Mama
Dada
Tree
Peas (Please)
Eat

I know there is more, but I'll just add to this as we go.  It's still a short list, but so fun to hear him attempt new words. 


Update 2/20/12
Yeah
Whoa
uh oh
When he covers his eyes, uncovers them and says the right tones (if not exactly the words) for "There he is!"
Eyes
Nose
Go go!
No, no, no, while wagging his finger 'No' at you
Nana - Sabrina?  He's trying...
Girl (signs it as he says it, so that helps)


He has a wonderful little 'shake it off' dance for spills, surprises, and falls.  he wiggles his hands like he is shaking them off, and moves his hips back and forth.  He also spins frequently.

No comments: