1. Better organize my home - I want a place for everything, and for everyone to know where things are. Closets, shelves, under sinks, bathrooms - all of it! Maybe even an inventory list -- is that too crazy/overboard?
2. Learn to crochet. One of my favorite blogs I follow, Aesthetic Nest, always has amazing crochet creations. I want to do that too!
3. Diary blog of the kids, and the family activities. I have the worst memory, my only hope of remembering this precious sweet time of life is to regularly record them in blog form.
4. Quiet time - always a goal. I need to find a time of day to spend in the Word, becoming a better wife, mother, and Christ follower.
5. Exercise time. Enough said. No where to go but up - since I exercise zero percent of my time at this time.
6. Montessori activities - with Sabrina, and practicing for when Samuel is older. I love what these activities teach her & I, and that they give us formal time to spend together accomplishing tasks. I love her enthusiasm for each one I've presented so far. I want to keep our 'project' time momentum up & joyful!