Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thought of another one


While tugging my arm and saying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, feed me, feed me. I told her I would finish my last 2 bites of dinner & then assist her. I completed my dinner while she continued to tug on my arm and incessantly repeat Mommy, Mommy.


I then turned to her and said, "Thank you for waiting so patiently Sabrina, I'll feed you now."


She paused, then turned to me while the fork was suspended in midair, "But Mommy, I wasn't patient. I was tugging on your arm like this...!" :) Somebody definitely knows what patient means! ha ha!


Favorite mispronounciations:

Feather for Heather

Cabloon for balloon

nilk for milk

stoy tory for Toy Story

movers teater for Movie theatre


Sam's now arching his back a lot, I think he wants to roll over to his tummy sometime soon. We'll have to wait & see!

No comments: